Twenty students of Xavier Institute of Social Services,Ranchi,were undergoing treatement at Gurunanak hospital for food poisoning.

Doctos at the hospital confirmed that out of 140 guests,comprising students and alumni,who were on the campus to attend the 2013 –XISS farewell-21 students fell ill after consuming sandwitches in a food packet provide as snacks in the canteen.

“I started vomiting within an hour of consuming the sandwitch”,said a student.

The students were out of danger,said Dr B.Kumar of the hospital.

--------------------------Advertisement--------------------------1000 days of Hemant Govt

must read