Picture shows Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das together with officials taking part in Jan Sambad programme inside Suchna Bhawan in Ranchi on Tuesday.
Reacting to a complaint,Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das on Tuesday directed Deputy Commissioner of Khunti to return the money to women Self Help Group with interest.
Participating in the Jan Samvad,the CM pulled up senior officers and ordered disciplinary action against the CDPO,Jarmundi and two Engineers of West Singhbhum.”Careless officers will not be spared”,said the CM.
Two months back,in her complaint at the Jan Samvad,Prabhawati Devi had informed the CM that the Ashadeep Mahila Samuh (SHG) had deposited Rs 7.5 lakh at the DRDA office to get Solar Lights installed.But these Solar lights were not installed.Neither the money was returned to the SHG.
During the Jan Sambad,Khunti DC informed that the said amount was already sent to the BDO on December 26.”Within three-four days,the money will be returned to it”,said the DC.
Reacting to the DC’s declaration,Prabhawati Devi told the CM that since her SHG had taken the money from the bank on loan,the interest was being paid by it.”As such we want the money with interest”,she demanded
In response,the CM directed the DC to return the money to her with interest for days during which money was in the account of the state government.The CM also appealed to women of the SHGs who had come to take part in the Jan Samvad at Suchna Bhawan to join the state government.”The government is committed to empower women”,he said.
In fact,Jan samvad is based on a centralized computerization system.It was felt necessary by the Das government for effective grievance management, redressal and monitoring.
In this connection, the state version of CPGRAMS(“Jharkhand Samvad evam Samadhan”) is implemented and functioning in the state .It is carried out with the customized version of the state of Jharkhand. This web application is having the following facilities and features:
– Provide a common interface between the Citizens and the Government.
– Online Registration of public grievances by citizens
– Online forwarding by the nodal officers
– Efficient & Speedy redress of public grievances
– Better management of redress process through the integrated Database
– Track the action taken on the application by the applicant and the Government authorities from any where
– Enable the Senior authorities to monitor non-compliances by the concerned officials beyond the specified time frame, automatically generate necessary reminders etc.