On 20 December 1978, two friends Bholanath Pandey and Devendra Pandey hijacked Indian Airlines plane IC 410 ferrying 132 passengers by using a toy pistol from Lucknow on its way to Delhi.
1. Indira Gandhi, who was jailed after the emergency, be immediately released from jail.
2. All cases against Sanjay Gandhi be immediately withdrawn.
What happened to the hijackers?
1. When Indira Gandhi returned to power in 1980, Bholanath and Devendra Pandey were rewarded with tickets in the UP assembly elections. Both Pandays won the elections.
2. Bholanath Pandey became an MLA from Doaba (Ballia) in 1980 and remained an MLA till 1991.
3. Devendra Pandey also became an MLA in 1980 and was an MLA for 2 terms consecutively.
4. Bholanath Pandey was then rewarded with tickets for Lok Sabha elections as a Congress Party candidate for the Salempur constituency in 1991, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014 elections.
This is how the Congress party treats the criminals who hijacked a plane. But since the plane was hijacked to release Indira Gandhi, the hijackers were made powerful legislators. For Congress, the family has remained above the nation, national interest, and people.
Is there a country in the world where plane hijackers are rewarded with tickets for becoming MLAs and MPs ??
Those who put the lives of 132 passengers in danger just to release Indira Gandhi were made MLAs by her. That's the congress Gandhi dynasty and their gulams.