*Smoke emanating from fire inside room number 112 of the Circuit House in Ranchi on Thursday - August 27,2023.

One person was injured in a Thursday circuit house fire in Ranchi. That’s according to Rampal Yadav of the Fire managing staff of the circuit house.

He said the family members of the injured had been notified but did not release the ID of the deceased. 

Yadav added that the fire was believed to have been accidental and began in room number 112 of the state government-run circuit house. 

The cause of the fire was attributed to a “ short circuit in a TV.”However, it is not clear if the short circuit took place in 112 rooms of the circuit house. When firefighters were called, there was a scene of disorder inside the circuit house campus. 

Officially, there was only one guest residing there. The incident occurred around 12 noon in room no 112 of the circuit house located on Circular Road when only one person was present there. 

The blaze erupted in the same room, a ground plus one-storey structure. None of its other rooms and corridors were affected by the fire. Soon after being alerted, a team of local fire brigade rushed to the spot. 

It took them almost an hour to extinguish the flames, it is learnt. The circuit house under construction is being beautified with wooden material. After the fire was extinguished, the scene became normal.

-----------------------------Advertisement------------------------------------Abua Awas Yojna 

must read